St. Peter’s Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab
St. Peter’s has a satellite outpatient physical therapy clinic located inside of CCHC.
The St. Peter’s Sports Rehab team at CCHC is comprised of physical therapists with doctorate level training and/or advanced certifications, and we have strong orthopedic backgrounds to evaluate and treat your injury. We work closely with physicians to return patients to their pre-injury levels. Our specialists will use a variety of techniques and treatments to help your body achieve maximal functional outcome and performance. At the CCHC location, our rehab professionals have broad sports backgrounds including professional dancing, collegiate athletics, and experience with Olympic level athletes, as well as an extensive history treating athletes of all ages, levels, and abilities.
At times, the road to recovery may present challenges, but with our expert knowledge and resources, St. Peter’s will be there to make sure your body performs at its peak, today, tomorrow, and beyond.
• Orthopedic and sports rehabilitation
• Injury evaluation, management, and prevention
• Return to sport training
• Spine health education and rehabilitation
• Post-surgical rehabilitation
• Aquatic therapy
• Video analysis for throwers, runners, and swimmers
• Performing arts rehabilitation
• Pilates-evolved rehabilitation
• Sports performance enhancement
Complimentary Sports Injury Screens
• Free screen by a licensed medical professional
• Personal attention to your health
• Education regarding potential injury
• Injury care plan or physician referral, if needed
• Peace of mind
To schedule an appointment or an injury screen please call 406-442-4345 or stop in our office at the CCHC location.